Anatolia College is seeking a Senior Alumni Officer for its Institutional Advancement Department as of September 1, 2017. The Senior Alumni Officer will play an instrumental role in the implementation of a comprehensive alumni engagement program for the Institutional Advancement Department of Anatolia College. This position is full time for two years. The Senior Alumni Officer reports to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As Senior Alumni Officer, you will assist in the implementation of a comprehensive alumni engagement plan across three academic divisions to ensure that as many alumni as possible connect with and remain in contact and participate in wider alumni engagement activities, most notably evaluation exercises. Your responsibilities will include:
• Assist a team of dedicated officers in creating and administering alumni activities, ensuring that such activity contributes to the School’s strategic objectives.
• Advising on, implementing, and evaluating the strategy for continued and enhanced alumni engagement.
• Coordinating efforts to trace and re-trace former Anatolia College / ACT students.
• Helping to coordinate alumni events in other countries, specifically the UK and US.
• Working closely with the Communications Director to enhance existing and develop new channels of communication and engagement with alumni, including social media
• Managing Anatolia alumni records and working with colleagues to ensure effective data management.
• Manage social media planning for execution of marketing strategies and community management
• Assist the marketing team with developing and implementing social media strategies to build a robust and active alumni community.
Education and/or Experience
• Undergraduate degree in a related field.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including report writing, and writing for and understanding of different audiences and sensitivity for different cultural contexts in both English and Greek.
• Extensive knowledge of social media channels and their use in engaging and networking within a designated audience.
• Proficiency in Marketing Analytics and Social Media Management
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software, including databases.
• A minimum of 5 years of business experience in a related field.
• Experience of working in a busy office environment with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in response to changing priorities.
With proven experience in sales, and/or customer service coupled with an understanding of communications methods and channels, especially in the interacting with the latest in social media channels, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• An in-depth understanding and commitment to the mission of the institution.
• An understanding of alumni needs and interests, and a creative approach to how these can be met is a plus.
• Ability to manage and develop relationships with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds
• Strong understanding of and commitment to good customer service
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with people at all levels, and of all ages and backgrounds.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and priorities as required to deliver tasks on time.
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours as required in the execution of job responsibilities including many evenings and weekends.
While applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled, interested applicants are encouraged to submit their up to date curriculum vitae accompanied by a letter of interest, both in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Senior Alumni Officer ” by Friday, July 14, 2017.
At Anatolia College, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of gender, race, religion, marital status, disability, age, and sexual orientation