Anatolia College is seeking to appoint an Executive Assistant who will report to the COO for Innovation and Planning and Vice President for Cross Divisional Programs.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who will:
- Request and track receipt of records for newly enrolled students;
- Maintain and update teacher files, contracts, renewals in accordance with Greek legislation;
- Prepare mass data imports for new students within prescribed time frames; Process student withdrawals
- Establish and maintain secure access to student records;
- Prepare school-wide mailings
- Serve as primary point of contact for families, teachers, staff
- File requests for purchases through the school’s online procurement system.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Experience using search engines (internet) for research
- Experience using a student information system (My school) and/or other type of database
- Detail oriented, able to identify errors in student data and information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, Google calendars, Google docs/forms; general Web proficiency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer service oriented
- Able to multi-task, get tasks done quickly and accurately
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Integrity/Ethics: Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality and supports the institution’s values.
- Teamwork: Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a school; experience working with school and/or student records
- Previous supervisory experience
A complete application package must include: (1) Letter of interest outlining qualifications for the position, (2) Complete Curriculum Vitae, (3) List of at least four professional references, including name, address, title, telephone number, and e-mail.
While applications will be accepted until the position is filled, interested applicants are encouraged to submit their application package, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Executive Assistant for COO for Innovation and Planning and Vice President for Cross Divisional Programs” by Tuesday, August 1, 2017.